CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

righttt. just came home.. got caught in the rain.. think im going to be sick. AGAIN. had a slight fever this afternoon. bah. and heeren was like freezing!!!

wayne's a biatchhhh. ugh. irritating..

i think im like a little girl when im with my relatives cos i saw my cousin today and i was like, "melvin kor kor!!" haha. thats by the way my handsome cousin. lol. he was with 2 other guys and they came into mambo and started touching my hair? haha. wahlaooo. so off can. cos they were seeing the color and how its colored. my cousin wants to color and cut my hair for me. toni and guy.. but i just colored like 1week plus ago? should i color it again? haha. anyway its free so the money doesnt really matter. shall think about it.

i have had 10 tickets to centro this friday. was given to us by some centro guy.. and i gave 5 to my cousin, 2 to junia, 1 to colin, 1 to wenhu, and 1 to kelly so im left with none. anyway wasnt really interested in going to centro this friday. got work on saturday.. can you imagine? like i've always wanted to go to centro and for 2 weeks in a row i had free tickets but i just give them away.

wenhu came to fetch me to the ktv place after work. saw colin and junia.. haha. bitched.. yadayada.. ktv was very, i repeat.... very boring. hence i left and went to poolworld to look for colin bestfriend and junia.. haha. more bitching..

oh im getting a pair of gucci glasses. :) yAyyy. but im still pondering.. not sure whether anot i should get it.. hrrms. how? or should i look around? but if i get this gucci one, and i see some others that i like in future..... i can always buy another pair right? -nods-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home